1-800-Flowers is an e-commerce company that specializes in floral arrangements, specialty foods, and gift baskets. The company initially launched in the 1980s, where customers would order by phone.
They later transitioned to an e-commerce model in the early 1990s at the beginning of the internet boom and ran several brick-and-mortar locations. 1-800-Flowers runs several principal subsidiaries, including Harry & David, The Popcorn Factory, Sheri’s Berries, and Napco, just to name a few.
As the pandemic is starting to come to an end, people are beginning to celebrate holidays and birthdays together again. This is very promising for 1-800-Flowers. The company’s most recent earnings report was fascinating as well. They beat analysts’ expectations on both earnings per share and revenue, and their stock price started trending upwards as a result.
However, their current P/E ratio still indicates that their share price is affordable. 1-800-Flowers is a company with a long history of success and a robust business model. This stock could be a good bet on a rebounding economy.
Top headlines you shouldn’t miss
- Two e-commerce stocks to buy this month and two to avoid
- These stocks are trending on Reddit, but should you buy them?
- These stocks need to be added to your portfolio today
- Virtual reality simulations could offer more stimulation to these stocks
- Three of the best investments for inflation
- Seven hurricane stocks to buy for the 2021 season