Following the epic gains in many growth stocks in 2020, it wasn’t surprising to see them pull back earlier this year. Many of these highly valued stocks were arguably overdue for a breather. But with lots of growth stocks finally starting to make a comeback, is the growth stock bull market about to make a comeback?
Not only did the tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite outperform the S&P 500 last week by almost a whole percentage point, but many growth stocks rose even faster than the Nasdaq. Here’s a look at three growth stocks that surged last week, signaling a potential comeback in high-growth tech stocks.
- The best value stocks to buy now
- The best value stocks in the consumer cyclical sector
- Seven growth stocks with the potential for huge upside
- Top growth stocks to watch this month
- Ten inexpensive stocks to buy now, according to a billionaire
- These rapidly expanding companies could deliver big wins for shareholders