This cybersecurity specialist stock has been popular on Wall Street this year thanks to a string of solid quarterly results and a bright forecast for the year ahead, and that’s unlikely to change. Its quarterly report for the first quarter of 2021 indicates that it is switching into a higher gear.
Investors looking to add a fast-growing cybersecurity stock to their portfolios shouldn’t be disappointed if they missed this stock’s rally, as it remains an attractive buy even now. Let’s see why.
Top headlines you should have on your radar this week:
- Top growth stocks to watch next month
- These growth stocks could make you richer this year
- Three growth stocks with positive revisions and surprises
- Big tech tumbles, but these growth stocks are on sale now
- Twenty-eight of the fastest-growing stocks to watch this year
- Great growth stocks to buy on the dip next month