Veritone, Inc. is a California-based artificial intelligence tech company that operates aiWARE, a platform that transforms audio, video, and other data sources into actionable knowledge by orchestrating an evolving ecosystem of machine learning models. The platform has over 2,000 customers, including police agencies, state and local district attorney offices, and media conglomerates.
Veritone reported a record revenue of $18.3 million for the first quarter of 2021, reflecting its fourth consecutive quarter of record contributions from aiWARE SaaS Solutions and Advertising. For the first quarter of 2021, GAAP net loss was $30.6 million, including $21.6 million in non-cash stock-based compensation expenses and $3.4 million in one-time charges related to a facility sublease. Non-GAAP net loss was $3.9 million, improving $2.8 million compared with the first quarter of 2020.
This stock is a decent option for those who want to invest in AI stocks but cannot buy expensive names like Tesla Inc (TSLA), Microsoft Corporation’s (MSFT), Facebook, Inc. Common Stock (FB), and Alphabet Inc Class A (GOOGL)
Top headlines you shouldn’t miss
- Five tech stocks that bargain hunters will love
- Here’s what investors are misunderstanding about tech stocks
- The smartest stocks to buy right now
- Seven hot stocks that will profit from this summer’s biggest trends
- Four semiconductor stocks to add to your watchlist
- Two innovative growth stocks to buy for next month