The majority of business media coverage these days focuses on sexy, high-flying stocks, which makes sense as these companies attract a lot of attention and volume from market participants. However, some investors are just looking for a relatively safe and steady way to grow their savings.
Here are three large-cap stocks that can provide just that combination of stability and returns. They all have a long history of success, are leaders in their industries, and operate in sectors of the economy that aren’t affected as much by technological disruption.
If you’re a low-risk investor, look no further.
- When should a married couple avoid delaying social security?
- Required withdrawals from retirement accounts are back this year. What to know
- States where your retirement will cost less than $45,000 a year
- Ten things no one tells you about early retirement
- Eight ways to rescue your retirement
- These dividend stocks are perfect for retirement