For more than a decade, growth stocks have ruled the roost on Wall Street. That’s because fast-growing companies have been basking in perfect conditions. The Federal Reserve has stood by historically low lending rates, and its monthly bond-buying program is helping to keep long-term yields low. This has allowed growth companies to borrow at incredibly cheap rates.
Pan out a bit further, and you’ll see a history when value stocks thrive. Value stocks have historically outperformed growth stocks during the early stages of an economic recovery. In other words, if you’re looking to build wealth over time, the following trio of value stocks could be just what you need to get richer in June and well beyond.
- Here are fourteen of the most shorted stocks now
- Three cheap stocks to buy for June
- Five electric vehicle stocks to watch now
- Monster stocks you need to add to your portfolio now
- How eco-conscious is your portfolio? Two green bond ETFs to consider
- Sustainable model portfolios don’t have to cost more green