Buying top growth stocks during temporary sell-offs can be a very profitable venture. More often than not, selling activity around growth stocks comes from early investors taking profits after a short-term setback to their growth. Once the firms get their act together, they can attract new inflows of capital and reignite momentum.
Here are three of the best stocks in that category. Shares are on sale, with declines of nearly 50% since their highs earlier this year. Here’s a look at how these stocks can generate wealth for investors.
Top Headlines you should have on your radar this week:
- These cheap stocks hit it out of the park this year
- These cheap stocks could benefit from the gas shortage
- Worried about a market correction? check out these three stocks
- Three mistakes to avoid when investing in biotech stocks
- Common investing mistakes and how to avoid them
- Twenty of the worst rookie mistakes investors make