Digital currency prices are generally volatile. However, the past few weeks have been particularly tough for digital coins. The best-known digital currencies have all lost about 20%-30% of their value since mid-May due to several factors.
Faced with challenges, investors might be tempted to sell all their tech stocks. However, that would be a mistake since many tech companies still have plenty of room to grow over the long term. Instead, investors should stick with tech stocks that offer a good balance of growth and value and avoid companies that are too speculative or tightly tethered to the volatile digitl currency market.
Simply put, digital currency prices seem to be a barometer of the market’s tolerance for risk. As that tolerance declines, investors should reevaluate their tech stocks and see if they’re still worth owning.
- How your investment strategy should change and evolve
- Three best investments for inflation
- These investing myths that’ll stop you from becoming a millionaire
- Five questions to determine your ideal investment strategy
- Don’t sleep on investing in these ten companies
- Warren Buffet stocks you need to buy this month